RV Hookup Site 1 | St. Charles
St. Charles, MO
Conveniently located with superb amenities, this RV spot at the Riverside Marina will make your next visit to St. Charles even more enjoyable.
Picnic at the Riverside at one of the many picnic tables on location, enjoy coffee at the lodge in the morning, and utilize the easily accessible boat ramp for your boat, kayak or canoe.
Private shower and bathroom facilities available.
50 Amp electricity provided but no water or a dump station.
Weekly Rate = $175
Private Toilet & Shower House
Canoe, Paddles & Life Jackets
Member since October 2019
St. Charles, MO
Rules & Guidelines
Come experience the beauty of our pond, private island, and the Mississippi River while using one of our conveniently located RV hookups. The natural surroundings of our site encourage a sense of connection, relaxation, and renewal.
MUST be 25 years or older to book!
All guests MUST sign and return Rental Agreement document to host after booking.
***Our sites are located in Missouri’s great outdoors so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of your adventure including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (we can’t control weather or the River). Come with an adventurous and open mind, and some bug spray.
- Coffee, bottled water, S’Mores
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas grill, fire ring.
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, you will have use of our canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
What to Bring
- Food / Snacks / Drinks
- A good book
- Weather appropriate outerwear
- Camping appropriate footwear (heels are probably not a good choice)
- Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the Safari Tents)
- Pots and pans if you plan on cooking over an open fire
- A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature and seclusion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the bathrooms?
- We have private bathrooms in a custom tent cabin adjacent to the Marina Lodge. We also have private outdoor showers.
Can we bring our dog(s)?
- No. There are predators (winged and four legged) in the area.
Can we bring our canoe, kayaks, jet skis, or fishing boats?
- Yes! We are located in a marina with private boat launch ramps.
Is there water hookup available?
- No, there is not a water hookup available at this time, but we are working on it!
Do you have a dump station?
- Not at this time, but we can give some recommendations of places that would accept your waste.
Check In: 09:00 PM
Check Out: 04:00 PM
Rugged & Scenic Campsite near Historic Mine La Motte
R.V. Camping on Boettcher Farm
Pitch a Tent at Wenwood Farm Winery Site 2
Pitch a Tent at Wenwood Farm Winery Site 1
Paddler's Rest - Glamping on Water | St. Charles
Remote Camping at Rocky Meadows